Old 09-04-2011, 08:32 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Alone22

Thanks again for the support. It really does make me feel less alone.

I will be calling my therapist for a referral for MC and we will get that started. I think I will also make an appointment with my therapist. I need to get to a meeting and will try to go tomorrow. I am so thankful to be where I am in my own recovery. Even though I felt really out of sorts yesterday I wasn't spinning and trying to make some huge decisions, trying to get life all figured out, like I would have in the past. Just the ability to stay even semi grounded is such a blessing.

RAH also announced that he is taking an extra week off work so he can look for a new job. While I understand his desire to do that, I have to say it kind of bugs me there was no discussion on it. We have spent so much money on his rehab and going another week without money seems silly if he is able to work. Maybe it is what he needs and I just need to accept it and not worry about it. A whole week with him and the kids at school has me a bit on edge, but maybe it will also give us some time to really talk. I am not sure what it will take for me to feel more at ease with all of this, but I do know it will take time. Wonder if he will be willing to give it to me?