View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 04:33 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
kanamit

Originally Posted by ElvisInASkirt View Post
Great post kanamit.

Allen Carr pushed me over the edge into abstinence and RR provides the perfect way to keep the wolf from the door.

I love feeling secure in my abstinence so when at times I feel unhappy about being insecure in my abstinence I have the eureka moment and cry BEAST.

Then I shadow punch invisible holes in it's head and do a jig around the room.

I still read random chapters from RR at night or on the train. The one thing I didn't like about Carr's book is that you kinda need to read it from start to finish as he tends to stray from the topic somewhat. I like the individual themed chapters in RR.
It's great isn't it? When I was using EasyWay on its own the 'the little monster' starting kicking up a fuss I did sometimes have to resort to willpower. Not now though, thanks to AVRT. It's so easy! Now I almost look forward to some activity so I can put it in its place.

I didn't read much of the first section in RR but I think you should read part II from start to finish in order. Jack doesn't really maintain that there are no benefits to drinking so I skipped the I know why you drink bit as I felt Allen Carr covered that much better.

I have only read the transcript in Part III that AVRT mentioned in another thread.