Thread: Just dont know
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004, 12:39 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Gracey

He has hurt my animals too............I had a siberian Husky........and he was mad about something it had done and through him down the steps and broke his leg.........he said he tripped and he let the puppy go.........I dont believe him...........I gave my my puppy to a good home.............and he is very well taking care of now...........I love animals and I watch animal planet all the time.........he would always blame me for not taking care of him right and that he had to do everything.........clean up dog doo doo and so on.......that was a couple of years ago...........

I dont even know if I should be saying this.......because it make me so sad................just recently I did get a new puppy a golden retriever..........I love him so much........I thought maybe he was right I wasnt cleaning after the first one good enough and I wasnt doing everything I should be doing.......so when I bought Comet.......I decided that I was going to do everything for him.......I clean up dog doo doo every other day..........I never leave him un attended outside........when I am at work he is crated.......and when I get home.....I take him out and take him everywhere with me.........I even took him camping with us......I dont leave him alone with my H...........I was so scared that he might hurt him...........

When I was camping in July.........I left comet in the camper with my son and my H while I ran to the bathroom.......and I came back about 10 minutes later and comets nose was bleeding..........I became hysterical and said what the hell happened.......I was only gone a few minutes.........my husband said that he was coming into the camper and he tripped and his elbow went into comets nose............he even convinced my son of that because my son told me the same thing.......he even told my son that i am never going to believe him because of what had happened in the past........to this day no matter how much he begged me to believe him........I dont deep down..........(he wasnt drinking then either) I am very protective of my puppy and I have saved him from any kind of hurt he may encounter......I just never know when he is going to go off..........I am always braging about the puppy saying how good he is........and how much I love him.......and he knows that I take full responsibility for him..........Sometimes I dont think that it was fair of me to bring the puppy home, because I am afraid.........but there has only been that one incident so far.......but he does say mean things........he wants to shove my pool and the puppy up my A** and I should never have gotten them.......and it was the poorest decision I could have ever made..........I said what did the puppy do.........he says he is just breathing.........

most of the time I can say he wont hurt him, but I am afraid of when he might.......so i take him everywhere and dont let him alone with him..........