Thread: Just dont know
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004, 11:45 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Gracey

I think I do that........I think I pretend to myself that 90% of this stuff happens whent the kids arent around.....I feel like my youngest has been exposed to alot more...........since she is allowed in our bedroom.......(the other two are not) he use to bring his mother to my bedroom all the time........she would bring over pizza for her son and grandaughter.......and he would lay in bed and eat it with Bree and then go to sleep..........I put my foot down.......I said look if my own daughter is not allowed in my bedroom then I dont ever want to hear of or see your mother in my room again...........(I honestly thought they were freaks for awhile, isnt a normal place to visit would be in the living room or kitchen) My son didnt get home till 4:10 and my oldest daughter gets home at 2:30, but she goes straight to do her homework in her bedroom which is in the basement..........I would always ask if she was in my room........but I became consumed by the BI*** being in my room so I had to stop..........no matter what I said.......both of them would still disrespect me and she would go in there anyway.........I dont know if it was because my Ah never told her not to.....and it was just a fight between me and him because of my oldest daughter not being allowed in there......I am not sure if went as far as him telling her or not...........but I finally blew up one day and Bree had heard me...........I found out she was in my room and I had a couple of items on the floor, from taking them off the night before.....(Panties) I was furious and told him I have asked a hundred times for her not to come into my bedroom and since you have obviously not told her then I will..............(I dont think it would have been that big of a deal to me if he wouldnt have mad it such a issues about my oldest daughter going in there)...........well I cooled down and I think the next day Bree told her granny for me as she was going upstairs to my room with her usual pizza for my H and Bree.............I walked in from work a few minutes later and said something very nice...........like look I dont want you in my room......I may have personal things laying around...........she got very defensive..........and said I will never go in your room again.........and so far as I know she doesnt go in my room anymore..........and that has been maybe a year..........