Thread: Just dont know
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004, 08:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

Just dont know

My husband was driving me crazy lastnight............ergggggggg

He was in one of his complaining moods...he called me at work to specifically tell me, that my son was locked out of the house.........(I didnt get that, my daughter was home) so I asked him how could that be possible.....he started going on, how he didnt want to ask Ashley why......because he would make her cry.........I said fine I will deal with it when I come home and find out what is going on.......I come home I ask my son who was still at his friends house (two doors down) were you trying to get in the house, he had no idea what I was talking about...........he didnt even try to come home........So not much later probably about 10 minutes may have went by.........I asked my Husband what made you thing he was locked out........he made all of those assumptions because he had to use his key to get in the back door?????????

He calls me at work, tries to get me all upset, he makes me think my daughter did something wrong........erggggggggggg and then when I try to discuss what he thinks happens, he acts like he doesnt want to hear me.....or he is just too busy to listen to my BS........I just wanted to know why he was freaking out like he was, and why he didnt just talk to my daughter or my son hiself......without automatically getting mad......and blaming Ashley for nothing........

when i get home he also starts complaining about he dog.......wondering why dishes werent done, since Ashley was home all day and was doing nothing........complaining about the bills..........complaining that I chose now to send my daughter to drivers ed......when we needed the money for other things.........(i told him there would have never been a good time to come up with $300.00 for drivers ed)..........I just couldnt stand it anymore......I was feeling myself getting so mad I wanted to shove a sock in his mouth............erggggggggggggg........and then he is following me around asking me what is wrong.......(what is wrong with me) ergggggggggggggg this was like from 6:00 to 7:30, finally I said......look I have to go I am going to be late to pick up Ashley..........he said as I was leaving give me a kiss..............(I was thinking I will right with my fist)............I had to force myself to give him a kiss and he said I love you...........I very quitely and with attitude I Love you too..........if I wouldnt have..........and I would have left without that I would have came home to more BS............and he isnt even drinking........he has been sober for 129 days now.........I couldnt stand him lastnight........I try to walk away........I tried to say quack, quack, quack........nothing was working.........I dont know if he was lucky or I was lucky I had to leave to get Ashley..........I think no I know more me........

It gets very frustrating at times............I just cant handle his mood swings..............