Old 08-25-2011, 01:56 PM
  # 125 (permalink)  
soberlicious

Location: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost ..."
Morning Glory you all certainly have a challenging job. it must be a difficult job as i would imagine it difficult to walk the fine line between keeping the peace and censoring. I'm thankful there are people like you who want to do it because I think it would be really tough. Thanks for all you do. I'm glad you shared some bakground information. I have made my feelings known in earlier posts, and I hope that I have been able to convey my opinions in a manner that is in keeping with your definition of discussion. I did bring up Trimpey because I do find him reactive, dogmatic, and narrow-minded. Those things have no place in my life and could be a danger to my sobriety...if I let them be. HOWEVER, the tools of AVRT can be and are very useful for many and I'm glad they can be discussed. I do speak my mind and I always respect others when they do...even if I don't agree.

My AV also told me I was not outgoing, funny, smart, or attractive without her. Ha...I showed that b*&%$. I am all of those things. The beast lies.