Old 08-25-2011, 07:26 AM
  # 115 (permalink)  
Morning Glory
Administrator

I haven't seen any indication that this thread or the RR method has bothered any of our members. The topics that bother members of any recovery method is when the poster puts down one method to promote another method.

The history with RR members and Jack is that RR members came through here a few years ago and behaved like trolls. They created numerous member names and caused us to lose many members. They put us all through a horrible ordeal. Until now there has never been a civil discussion concerning RR or any real discussion on the technique. Every RR member who joined the forums would only link to RR and bash other programs.

The members would then go back to the RR forum and ridicule our members and laugh at the problems they were causing. The owner of SR joined the RR forum to talk to them and try to solve the problem and Jack banned him immediately and called him the beast.

I am not aware of anyone asking AVRT to change his name or signature so I can't comment on that.

If I am strict with our policies it is for the purpose of creating a successful environment so you can all succeed in your recovery. The problems we've had in the past guide me with those decisions so the whole thing doesn't fall apart again.