Old 08-25-2011, 12:52 AM
  # 112 (permalink)  
kiddo588

This AV talks to me right in the middle of me actually talking to someone today. I lost my train of thought and stopped talking. He told me that I can't be outgoing without him, lol. I feel this is my last power struggle with him as I have already beaten him in many ways...chores, errands, working out, ect. I am new to recovery..bout 3-4weeks. With 8days totally clean(gave in a few times). This voice reminds me of when I quit smoking cigs. But he does seem a little harder to pinpoint at times with the oxybeast. I have started my AVRT reading so I am still learning Alot But, this reading is giving me the courage and strength. I was defianlty on the verge, convincing myself it was me. But from my reading I was in the grip of addiction. I am gaining momentum in this area. Me,my,I voice is getting louder starting today!!! Oh thank you, thank you, thank you that I found you guys here. If any of this makes sense to you. Its almost 4 a.m. and I tend to ramble on. I think he tells me I can't sleep either, when in reality if and when I can get him to shut up..I know I could sleep. Actually, I will not entertain his thoughts. Goodnite.
I love this forum, too.