View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 07:18 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
DaveO

There will be alot of people who want what you have (Time) but will never get it or actually want it, so they will try to attack the person who has it.

Anything prescribed, and used as intended, or bought for colds, allergies, or other medical conditions or problems should never come off your time if they are used as instructed.

That is just ridiculous

If we wanted to start something like that then what about people who use mouthwash, eat food cooked with alcohol (no it does not always burn off), cookie mixes with ingredients with alcohol, and the list goes on.
Many foods we eat everyday have alcohol in small amounts, and what about dental shots, laughing gas, doctor putting someone under.

I fell 20ft to the concrete from a roof on the back of my neck, and woke up with friends, and loved ones standing over me in a trauma unit hospital from another state. I know they pumped me full of stuff. I dont remember anything but teeth and fur before I let go of a ladder, and nothing else until I woke up the next day. I am glad they did what they did to safe my life.

Do you think I thought of ever taking time off my sobriety.

No way in you know what

Sorry for the vent, but I do get tired of others who will never get or never want what we have, but they sure will try to find a reason to take it away.

You keep you date right where it is, and be proud of yourself.