View Single Post
Old 09-04-2002, 08:44 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
bonbon

Thanks guys for the support~ and get this he had ba**s to call me tonight???? I hung up once I heard his voice. I was engrossed in American Idol...I am sooo glad Kelly won...ok I will feel like an idiot if noone watched that show and has no idea what I am rattling about!

It was a really long day, busy at work, cept for my lovely call this afternoon, but hey like MG said I will thank my HP for giving me the non-rose colored glasses with this one. (and for my running shoes)

Can you all beleive I am doing ok? See my A is not in town and I am doing alot better than knowing he is close by. He told me I would possibly hear from him towards the end of this week. I am not holding my breath though.

You guys are great, its been a long day and checking in on everyone has put a smile on my face. Kitty your a mess~needless to say at work today my nearby coworkers knew something was amiss when I said-@#$@#)$(#@$)@#$(@#)%($#^%_%^)(%%%__________%$$$ after I hung up on the @#$)(@#$$$$$$$$$$$#%(#)%(#)(%#)$(#)~~~!!!!

Take care all~ and Many Hugs!