View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 02:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Tuffgirl

Totally OT for dog lovers...

I have a new addition! I wasn't intending on getting a puppy...found a 2 yr old lab mix at the pound and brought my daughter to meet him the next day with our older pit mix, and he had been adopted the evening before. There weren't any others that really met what I was looking for, so we headed out to the parking lot. On our way, we passed a man with a little puppy heading in. My daughter stopped to see the puppy and he said he was turning her in. They had her for a month and couldn't handle having a puppy. Something just clicked - ok ok puppies ARE cute and all - but everything just seemed right at that moment! She's 12 weeks old, a pit mix like my other two, with a calm and engaging personality. So far, so good! She's not housebroken but with the two older dogs, she has had few accidents. Seems she learns quickly by watching them. She does like our shoes which we'll have to watch closely. And she went for a walk off leash already with the big dogs and just had a blast, and then slept all night long! We are in loooooveee.....

Meet Lola. La la la Lola. L-O-L-A Lola! ; ) Been singing that song all weekend now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
New Puppy.jpg (84.2 KB, 65 views)