View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 12:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sheneedshelp

She got arrested, again.

Last night (or early this morning depending how you view that) my daughter Amber got arrested again on alcohol related charges. She callled me from the jail, crying and clearly pretty messed up at 2 in the morning I could barely understand her. Against my better judgment I broke down and went to the police station and bailed her out.

The officer told me she was at Walmart with three other girls. Secuirty was already keepig an eye them because they were being loud and obnoxious. Her and her friend tried to buy a case of Keystone Light and two bottles of Vodka. Apparently the male clerk asked them for IDs and Amber and one of her friends took there shirt and pants off and stripped down to swimsuits and asked if he "needed more ID than this" They danced for him and tried to get him to let them buy more booze (while they were clearly intoxicated) He called secuirty and they called the cops. The cops asked her if she would put her clothes back and she put up a struggle didn't.

For whatever reason I went to pick her up, I got to the jail at three AM, payed her bail. Which she is gonna pay me back at some point this lifetime. She was wearing nothing more than a yellow bikini smelled beer and smoke. She's facing charges for trying to buy alochol underage, underage drinking, public intoxication and a couple other charges of distrubting the peace. The cops told me she threw up in jail. Her make up was dripping down her face and was so **** faced.

She asked me if was finally going to be able to go home and I had to hold back the tears. I took her back to my house and we let her sleep in her room. This morning at 9 we woke her up, hungover terribly. We gave her a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt then my husband asked her wear she stays and he took her there.

I don't know why I busted her out of jail, I guess being a mom just kind of kicked in for me, did I mess up? I feel like all I do with her is mess up, I kicked her out hoping it would be a reality check for her but it seems like she's just drinking more and more. She was supposed to go back to school Tuesday but I highly doubt that will happen with her court that will likely becoming soon and her violation of school probation. She's probably gonna be back here just partying it up. I don't know how to help her anymore.