View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 07:01 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
groomer1

Hi lb6493, my XABF is a high functioning alcoholic as well. Mine did the same as yours..they try to give the impression they are healthy with the jogging, etc. In my case, he was on herbs from China to cure his cirrhosis to impress me because I am a health nut, and is drinking and drugging when I'm not around..now how stupid is that? His teeth are the same, and he doesn't take care of his health whatsoever. He has sleep apnea, smokes like a chimney, and says he can't sleep with the machine, but he's fine, he wakes up every day..MAJOR DENIAL, holy cow...one day, he won't ever wake up because he will just stop breathing. They are on a path to destruction, and they don't care. Mine said he will always drink, no matter what, even at the risk of everyone in his two failed marriages despising him. Don't worry about offending him; I think it's impossible to insult them. I told him no decent woman wants a drinker and a drugger. He said that's okay, he'll just be a confirmed bachelor. And they don' remember what they said because of their brain fog. They have an answer for everything, just walk away...