Old 08-11-2011, 11:52 PM
  # 359 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Thanks, anew. I took some cough syrup, went to sleep, and woke up feeling worse. Now I'm all spaced out, on top of being exhausted and sick. Toward the end of my drugging I would get the worst over-emotional comedowns, like I'd be sitting in the middle of the floor bawling for no apparent reason. And now it seems like any medication I take other than maybe Advil does the same thing (though not as strongly as dope did). So I'm sitting on an oil rig trying not to cry, because the way my thoughts are going right now my life's a joke, my job's a joke, my relationship with my bf is a joke, my friends are jokes, everyone tells me what I want to hear and no one takes me seriously. Everything just seems kind of hollow. Really? Just from cough syrup? Maybe just being sick and not getting enough sleep and working nights is also getting to me.

What really bothers me is that when I get tired and sick and cranky it's always turned inward. I'm never short with other people, I just hate myself. I know it's a passing thing, I'll feel better in a few days. But life sure isn't much fun in the meantime.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'll get better in a few days. Blah.