View Single Post
Old 09-03-2002, 07:07 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Kittycat
Fantastic Member

Hello Everyone!

Hi!!!!
I am back....it was great to see my daughter and get to know the guy I think is going to be by son in law...no ring at the moment..but alot of "we" this and "we" that! It was so relaxing to the point I thought I was ill...I just was so sleepy...stress I guess!
HATED coming home the A and my son had a face off today at the office the A called the ploice...jerk! Don't think my son was doing anything the A just wanted a fight so my very big son could whack him and then he could get him arrested...did not happen! Thank God!
But it was a hellsih day anyway...a zilllion atty calls and the A decided to start to call and ask about getting back together. I was thinking I might be missing him while I was gone...and he had me in tears on the phone today. But as the day went on I justmore )(&&^%$#_ at him. I found my scrap of a diary which I wtrte in like once every blue moon and found on entry in 2000 saying how terrible things were and another about 6 months later and another. Life has not changed in two years. Only thing Iwas that I was softer then hoping things would get better for us. has not happened.
Told the A today as he was snibbling about us....that I dsis not see him make one solid jesture to do ANYTHING about his drinking.
All of this is such %^& I wasa wreck today , my blood pressure was sky high( and I have low pressure) and I could feel the heart palpitations! YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I can see why people throw in the towel and just stay this is very very hard!

Love to you all! Missed you!
Kitty ummmmmmmmmm cat : )))