Thread: Alanon meeting
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004, 08:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

Alanon meeting

I went to church Sunday...........you are never going to believe this......I saw someone from my Alanon meeting there.....she was a member......of my church....(her church before my church).........this Friday was just my second alanon meeting.....she wasnt there last Friday......she was there at my first meeting I attended......she recognized me.....came up to me at church and was informing me of a meeting that they have on sunday evening after church service........

I just became a member of the church last Wednesday, when we were baptized......(my husband and myself)

I feel kind of icky, just having joined a new church and having someone from my alanon meeting there.......I guess I need to find a new meeting.......I am not going to be comfortable at either place now.........my husband really likes this church and he would just die if he knew .......(I am not going to tell him) do you know how embarrased he would be.....he would never want to go back to that church again.....he would feel like everyone knows he was an A...........this women already knows, hes had an affair and he is an A..........so I feel like I need to find a new meeting place......for alanon...........she only met me once at my first meeting......I would like to keep those separate........I dont want people at my new church to know that I go to Alanon......I wanted this to be a new beginning.......I feel like I am being selfish......