View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 02:32 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
duqld1717

I don't think he is deserving of good people in his life as long as he gravitates towards them with the purpose to use and abuse them, which was the case with me and with others. He has no intention of bringing anything positive to the relationships. His exact words to me about a girl he once dated was "I dated her because she had a good job and could pay for me, but she was fat, and when a fat girl acts up, I can peace out of the relationship and I don't care". So, I have to respectfully say that No, I don't think he deserves anything or anyone as long as he thinks that way.

I am not trying to come off as Miss High and Mighty about myself and say that I deserve the world, but I certainly don't go into my relationships with that kind of horrific mindset to use people. But, I consider myself a decent person and I think that I deserve another decent person. And unfortunately, a decent person can be hard to find. I understand that we are all responsible for our own happiness, but trying to gain happiness at others people's expense and well-being, is not what we were put on this earth for. But, I could try to be more humble and have a little more gratitude for what I do have instead of what I dont have right now.