Thread: Need Opinions ?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 09:12 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
katie44

If it were my AS I would ask him to make other living arrangements, however it took me five years. I had to become as sick as he was with his addiction and work my own program. So I guess I just answered my own question. I know how manipulative addicts can be I find it upsetting. He is not taking his recovery seriously. We all have to work everyday, the thought of him suntanning on the deck, sipping lemonade, not picking up after himself peeves me. My sister has watched over the years the struggle we have had with AS ???? Cousin tells her all the things she wants to hear. She has asked me to leave the subject alone, I will just really needed to vent about Mr. Holiday. Prior to being at the rehab he was living at a shelter, walking the streets all day. Just a little nervous he may relapse on meth in her home. I am not familiar with meth users or there actions. My AS is a crack addict and alcoholic. Part of me has even thought maybe I am being a little prejudice and not giving him a chance ?