View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 11:11 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
wywriter

Originally Posted by catlovermi View Post
I suppose while he is shrinking, baby is growing like a weed. Last count, there were two teeth. Do we have crawling to a pull-up yet?

CLMI
And now there are six teeth! I couldn't believe it (just found out two days ago, as a matter of fact). I'd been told that my husband's previous kids, and both of us as babies, cut teeth early and in groups. My son's teeth cut in pairs. She's been really cranky that last couple of weeks, and then a couple of days ago I was playing with her and lifted her above the level of my head where she was facing the window. She grinned, and gave me a very clear view of the lovely row of FOUR top teeth all cleanly cut through.

She still refuses to crawl, but finally got to the point that she'll fold herself over while she's sitting and have one leg and her arms in a good crawling position (she's plenty strong enough for it)...and the other leg pinned under her facing straight forward. Nothing thrills her more than being supported in a standing position, and now she's learned how to move her feet while standing, and is upset whenever we set her on the floor instead of her walker. I have a sneaking suspicion she'll be toddling in no time :P.