View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 09:12 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
breakingglass

Thanks Laurie.

i always did attract the "underdog". my first marriage lasted 7 years. he was a nice man, not a drinker and no bad additions of any kind (well unless you want to count playing hockey!) but he didn't do well in keeping a job or a vocation of any kind long enough for us to get ahead in life. then he cheated so that was the end of number one.... then i went through an array of dates desparatly seeking mr right. (l love being in love and being married by the way!) i never found him....but i did find a bunch of losers with alcohol problems with a tremendous talent for lying and/or cheating. all this time i was best friends withh a man who is now my husband. in my heart i was so certain that he would never do anything to hurt me. he had wanted me so badly. he waited years for me. so i did in deed marry him. he's is now the one who has hurt me more than all the others....he was my friend. and always on my side. and now he's a man who thinks nothing of calling me horrible names and saying the meanest things he can think of. i guess i am just having such a had time with this one becasue i really believed in him.... and he betrayed me..... it hurts.. it has also left a sour taste in my mouth towards men.... i think if we ever did get divorced, i wouldn't want any more men!! they have done nothing but steal from me, ruin my credit, lie, cheat, hit, and hurt.....