View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 10:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BobbyJ

I fell for the Quacking!!

Today, my xah, calls my work. Told me he found a job back in this state. Asked me if he could move back into the house. I told him no. I think I threw in a good cuss word or two. He said he cant afford to rent a place on his own. He couldnt tell me where he got a job, it was a secret. Once again the answer was still no.

I got upset, left work and took a drive. Came back to a phone message from him that said "See you tomorrow"

OMG! My heart raced, I think I had a panic attack. I stopped and thought about it, tried to pull myself together.

He called and called and I didnt answer. His messages got more negative as time went on.

So I called his brother where he lives. Come to find out...He was drunk again and has been drinking. He admitted to his brother, he's not even trying to stay sober anymore..

$10 grand rehab, AA, divorce, What the heck...I scream to myself!!!

His brother talked to him then called me. The story got switched around that I have been calling him. I stated to his brother that I have 8 months of phone records that prove I have NOT dialed his phone number one time.

I am so pissed, that I fell for his quacking...Ugggg

No job..No moving....Just drunk!!!