View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 06:47 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
KeepinOnDaily

Thanks... I am such an idiot for putting up with the cheating and lies for this long, that I regret staying as long as I have. I just cannot believe anything anymore and it hurts. This will be the first time in 16 years I will be spending my birthday without him, and our ten year anniversary is coming up in 2 weeks too. My kids just dont get it and I try and keep the explanations to a minimum. They say "Wheres daddy at?" or "WHy is daddy staying at grandma and grandpas house?" I feel horrible for the kids but I also cannot stay with him and show them that their mother has no spine.
I have been going to Al-Anon meetings, but this one that i went to 3 times, they kept putting me in a separate room with another newcomer to listen to boring tapes...they said they were working steps and concepts that were too far along for me. I need to find a group with some younger people too, everyone is in their 50s, 60s...

I know this is only going to get harder...but trying to take it day by day. So thankful I found this forum, it is truly wonderful to find people here who get it.