View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 09:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
marie1960

Thank You for the 2:30 am drunk dial

Thank You for the 2:30 am. phone call. How very nice of you to think of me at that time. Sorry to say, I did not quite understand everything you said. As usual it sounded like you had a mouthful of marbles. (he left message on my answering machine)

So now you are developing psychic powers. You "just know" that I am out with that SOB.

You actually called just to bad mouth me and call me nasty names? What's the matter, did you miss last call at the pub, and now you are coming down faster than you can pass out?

Thanks for reminding me that I am crazy, and the internet is hijacking my mind.

You want to know what happened to the fun loving person you used to know? I would like to know the answer to that question also.

Everthing would be fine if I would quit being so uppity, and high maintenance. Wanting to be with someone sober is uppity? (oh dear i am uppity)

Ok, thanks for letting vent. I so would like to pick up the phone today and catch him while he is still sober and just ask him, what part of I can no longer accommodate your addiction, do you not understand? I shall remain in my no contact state, and hopefully get a little afternoon siesta.

His words do not hurt me, but what he is allowing the disease to do, is more than I can truly accept.