View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 11:43 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
fedup3

My AH drives drunk. He waits in the morning not drinking anything until I leave for work and goes and gets more vodka thinking because he hadn't had anything to drink in five hours or less he's sober (not). I have hid keys, he has hid keys from me only to forget where he hid them and then to pay to have new ones made, threatened, pleaded and I came to the realization that I needed to divorce this man before he kills someone. I called our local police told them when he drives he is usually drunk gave them the model and make of the car and where we lived. I then proceeded to tell AH that I called the police and if he wanted to drive he would have to be police sober or they will arrest him and no one would bail him out and that he most likely would have to detox in jail. I'm now in the process of divorcing him getting rid of the liability and making the police aware of the danger of him driving and beyond that what more can I do? He's already had a dui 18 years ago and him not working for years and no to pay $5000 to get him out of jail for drunk driving! I'm done.