View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 12:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
CheekyAngel

Mum fell, what do i do?

Hi, havnt been on here in a while coz things have been going well in my life. Im not sure what to do about my mother. If any of you read my past post you will know that she hasnt been well at all. She was made go in for several tests and scans and she is getting the results in the next few days. Thats all good, BUT she has fallen down the staires. My sister went down to her earlier to see how she was and i was told that she has a huge cut down her right arm, her knee-cap is swollen and looks out of place, and her (already bad foot) has swelled up like a baloon and is now massive.

Im have been talking to her on the phone to see how she is and of course her stubberness makes her say to me shes fine, when obviouisly shes not. Im not sure if i should go down to visit her or not. I asked her did she think she needed to go down to the doctor or hospital and she said no. She says she slipped but i know thats an excuse and she was hammered. But what do i do?

Do i go down to see how she is? I know she will apprichate a visit from me but i do not like the circumstance of why i am going down. I feel within me that i want to see how she is and does she need to take a trip to the hospital, but i cant help but think she doesnt deserve my care and i shouldnt go down to her. Im also not sure if that is self-fish on my part if i dont go down.

I feel sad for my sister because she jumped when she heard this and ran to my mothers care and she has taken over the behaviours i used to play, caring for her and i DO NOT like thinking that she has taken this role. I have learned so much and do not jump when shes needs me to, but i dont want my sis to do this either and feel that i should step in so my sis does not be damaged anymore from her mother.

Advice apprichated.