View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 08:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
tigger11

Hello there kbhaze, and a warm welcome to Soberrecover and Family and Friends!

You'll find plenty of wonderful people who have very similar experience to yours. Sometimes it's uncanny how someone will say something and you feel as though they're telling your story. Here, it's called Experience, Strength and Hope. And that's what you'll find right here on this forum.

Please be patient while waiting for people to respond to your post. Weekends tend to be kind of slow.

Meanwhile, know that here you'll be understood, you can open up completely and we'll listen, and you can feel free share your experiences, and ask for help.

I'm so sorry that you're having this heartbreaking situation with your husband. The Jekyll and Hyde syndrome is one that many of us have known. One minute loving and wonderful, the next telling me what a horrible person I am. My AH (alcoholic husband) is completely different in public than when it's just the two of us.

I'll leave it there for now. I'm exhausted and you deserve a response from someone who as all their wits about them.

Again, Welcome. We're so glad to have you here! Pull up your key board, read, and stick around! Also, read the stickies at the top of the forum, they are OH so helpful.

Comforting hugs to you!
Tigger