View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 01:01 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
hwsm

Originally Posted by Leise View Post
Why is this so hard for us to accept?

Because we go into relationships honestly and with our whole hearts. We truly believe that if we do good things, be a good girlfriend and a good caretaker that we will get that returned to us by our partners.
Thank you. I was an awesome girlfriend to him. Even though it hurts, in a way it's made things easier to understand. I know that he is not pining away for me. I know he didn't choose to better his life in hopes of getting me back.

To him, I am not worth the sacrifice he would have to make. I know better. I know that I am worth way more than that.

But yes, I am mourning the loss of of man that I never really knew and a relationship that was never to be. It hurts. But I'm gonna be okay. I'm going to more meetings and reading everything I can get my hands on.

I lost weight in the last month stressing over him but now I am back to running everyday. That's MY time for me alone.

Just drove 10 hours to the beach with 2 teenage boys. I need a nap! Looking forward to running on the beach in the morning. And I will go watch the sunrise alone. I don't need him. I wanted him, but I don't need him.

Thank you for all your kind words - just your thoughts boost my spirits.