Old 07-21-2011, 10:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BobbyJ

Opened the "wrong" piece of mail again....

Last month I got his bill in the mail. I did accidentally open it, was shocked to see he opened a new charge card that had a balance of $2100.

Pretty hefty amount, in a 1-1/2 months, especially when he pays now rent where he is living..And yes, he does have a job. I put a note in it, and apologized for opening it and requested that he change the mailing address.

Today, I get the same bill. This time was not an accident!! I was just plain axx snoopey..Another $600 in a month added onto the previous balance

But one charge was for $120...OMG! This is funny...The charge was to Match-x-com website. I was floored. He hated that kind of stuff. He use to run people down and call them losers, desperate people for signing up to those dating sites.

So snoopey old me. I sign up for an account under a false name and view his profile....

He list his interest as: Going to taverns & checking them out
He list his dis-likes as: Hate people who cause drama & blame me for their own crap in life

Shame on me for snooping, but yeah for me, today I got another reassurance of why I couldnt stay married anymore...

Honestly, it played with my head & my heart a bit. Made me feel sick to my stomach. (Thought)..."If I would of only called him when he was in rehab or answered his phone calls, maybe he wouldnt drink"....That went thru my head for a second!! Then I took a deep breath and pulled my thoughts back together...

So, opening the mail is kind of like playing with fire...

Had to share this funny story, maybe it should have listed under the QUACKING section...LMAO:rotfxko

(Taverns & Checking Them Out) :rotfxko