View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 04:31 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

My AH said to me tonight... Albert Einstein said, "women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed."
Shannon- Wow, this is soooo true and describes AH and I to a T. He wants the old wallflower, codie, AH worshipper he married and I want the man I never had but who I told myself I would have once he realized I was good enough for him... HELLO SICK!

As for peace and serenity... I don't want to be misleading-- I'm very sad and not sure I feel all that peaceful. I'm reminding myself virtually every 5 min (he is who he is...) and reminding myself to not be angry/resentful. Sometimes I feel a lot better and more at peace than others. Other times, not as much... But either way, I am glad to be moving through the anger and focussing truly on me and owning that I created much if not all of the unhappiness I've felt for years...

I'm really grateful for all the responses and it helps me feel so much stronger and able to keep going fwd knowing that I'm not alone in going through this...

New Chapter- that's a great question.... why was I that girl at the start of the r/s? That piece I think I have a better handle on. I'll post more on that later-- have to get the girls ready for summer camp...

Have a good day all...