Old 07-17-2011, 08:15 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Wendy1967

Originally Posted by wywriter View Post
So AH is out of money again, and as such has been unable to drink -- when he's not drinking, he loves to read the news for hours instead. Today he was reading a story about a woman who was hospitalized for drinking a bunch of 5-hour energies every day for a couple of weeks, and probably killed her liver. He commented, "Wow, why would anyone even do that? She'd be shaking so hard she wouldn't even be able to write her name. It even says on the bottle that it's dangerous to drink that much. I'll never understand why people do dumb s--t like that."

Yes, I stared at him dumbfounded for a while.

Then again, this is the guy who rails against drunk driving and who is the first to jump in and tell alcoholic (or in danger of becoming) friends that they need to pull themselves together, be a man, and take care of their families. This is also the guy who can barely use his right arm after falling off the porch last week -- who put his head through the sheet rock -- who has had two concussions in less than a year, and numerous others in his life -- who has lost two wives due to drinking (obviously, Ms. #3 here didn't know WHY he lost them at first) -- who has bankrupted himself for drinking -- who has an outstanding fine for driving without the license he lost while drinking (and if I ever catch the cop who pulled him over, I'm definitely going to ask why he wasn't breathalyzed...he was drunk then too) -- who is currently facing massive organ failure when he doesn't stop drinking -- who frequently doesn't even stir from bed, much less make it all the way to the bathroom, to relieve himself while drinking -- yes, I could go on and on and on. Seriously, how can someone so completely fool themselves? Or do they think we're fooled?

</rant>
LOL. They LOVE to point the finger at everyone else don't they? They are absolutely giddy with joy when they find someone who they can find fault with. It's sad.

I'm just reminded that when you point that one finger at others, you have four other fingers pointing right back at you. Nuff said.