View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 09:23 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
NewChapter

so sorry

hwsm: I was so sorry to read your post and your story. I know how it feels and promise it will get better once you really do leave him behind. My divorce after 28 years of marriage and 4 great kids to AXH is not yet a year old, but I consider the start of my recovery from the time I went no contact and stuck with it. That is the only way to begin recovery. You wrote a letter and sent it. I did, too. My XAH responded with a point-by-point explanation of where I was wrong. Done. No response from here and there won't be one.

Tomorrow try to get out of bed and do one thing for YOU. Even if that's taking a shower! Spend your time and energy and thoughts on YOU and going forward. You have kids and a life, and it can be great! Be gentle with yourself, take your time to heal, confide in friends, give to others and decide what you want to teach your kids about life and how to respond when things don't go your way. They will face difficult times in their lives and are still learning from you.

Prayers coming your way tonight. It hurts, and there's no way around that pain. We have to go through it. And you will get there. You are stronger than you think and you are not alone. Let us know how you're doing.