Thread: Mediation?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 09:34 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Hi Laurie! I've been okay-- just realizing that I needed some time to force myself to make decisions without relying on the comfort of support boards (if that makes any sense?). I needed to sit with my discomfort and worry and make tough decisions and I realized that when I was here a ton I was spending a lot more time talking about things I needed to do rather than doing them. So, I wrapped up the end of my job (that was ROUGH), started summer with the girls, went to my brother's wedding, am job searching (and have a few good prospects) and am on the path to divorce and feel a lot more clear headed than a few weeks ago...

I'm not sure it's codie to be concerned/care about others btw... I think that we're so used to seeing so many of our behaviors as codie that sometimes good old fashioned compassion gets identified (by ourselves- me included) as being codie... I think that a lot of us care about each other on here and when someone disappears and you've grown to care about them, you hope they're okay-- that sounds like having a good heart to me!

Sorry to have worried you--