View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 12:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sheneedshelp

Should I delete her on facebook?

Should I delete my daughter from Facebook? She no longer lives with us and she seems to want to continue partying with her friends as one of them just uploaded a few pictures from thier phone tagged her so I saw them.

Amber is visibly drunk (I'm assuming right now as I type this) She's wearing a swimsuit and is soaking wet The first picture shes flexing in a mirror with that dumb drunk look on her face. The second one of her friends is pulling down her bikini bottom while two others kiss one of her buttcheeks each, Ambers just smiling away. Another one got posted of her with the bottom pulled down and one of her drunk friends is sticking a vodka bottle close to her buttcrack like almost straight up in there and Amber is covering her mouth like "oh I'm being naughty". Then the last one is a front view of Amber with judging by the shape is a beer can in her swimsuit bottom making it look like a boner.

It's so digusting, I know you guys probably didn't need to hear those graphic images but I had to share them I just can't keep it to myself it's so hard. I want to just let her walk away and live her life the way she chooses until she wants to come back from help, if that day ever comes. I wanted to keep facebook as a way of contact but right I think I'm going to have to delete her I just can't see these things and not get worried about what she's doing. I mean I know she's drunk right now! I wanna cry. Do I need to delete her.