View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 01:09 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
bjmt

Disappointed,all these men sound like my AH in some ways. Plan B seems to be the only plan I use these days. Living with a AH is actually very boring...the same old thing..over and over again. Can't go to a movie and dinner out on a Saturday night,because AH is drunk by 5:00PM. He thinks he is sober,swears to me he could walk a straight line,touch his fingers to his nose and doesn't see any pink elephants. Unusually I just keep my mouth shut and go to plan B,without even telling him. Gets old,but have gotten use to it. My FIL is the same way. Goes to his pub about every night of the week to see his tart friend. They get drunk together and FIL comes home at all hours of the night. Can't even remember what happened the night before. If I had all the money these two have spend at pubs and on alcohol I would be weathy and could afford to do as I please. Alcohol...runs us at least £150.00 a week. Very expensive habit or disease..whatever you prefer to call it. For the last year I have been keeping a diary of when my AH is drinking. Looking back over the entries,they all seem to be the same. On Friday,Saturday,Sunday and Monday nights he drinks..rest of the week he works..so he doesn't drink. He gets 31 day holiday leave per year. For the four years we have been together..he has always taken the full 31 days of holiday by May of that year. The same this year..he has nothing left and still takes Mondays off. He does make good money,but to tell the truth I am surprised he hasn't been sacked. Okay..I will quit quacking..! Good to vent,tho.