Old 07-06-2011, 03:59 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
BecomingMe

Phase Two: ExAH not Allowed in the House.

Not pretty.

He came by this evening when he normally would to see son (we played outside waiting to see if he showed). Immediately got into it wanting me to reconsider, that I wasn't being fair what with him leaving soon and wanting to see his son. I declined to rethink things. QUACK QUACK QUACK on a professional standard. He started yelling so I told him if he yelled I would end the conversation. He then blamed me for him stealing from me. Apparently I should know better than to leave my wallet out (it was indeed an oversight, but hardly the point). I think I may have laughed.

He dropped the F bomb twice and loudly so I scooped up little boy, told AH that the conversation is over. He started yelling No it's not. Punching the concrete wall beside the door. Tried to knock over the wheelbarrow holding a largish tree stump. I took little boy and hid us in my bedroom.

ExAH has never harmed me physically, or our child and I still think he wouldn't but boy did this scare the crap out of me. I had to lock the door and hide!
After 20 mins of regular door pounding I went to the window and told him I wasn't opening the door and would he please leave. I go back to the bedroom. He starts knocking continually. After a couple of minutes I returned to the window and said "This is harrassment. If you don't leave I will call the police." His response? "Yeah, maybe the same officer that arrested me drunk driving will come by." Then leaves.

I am seriously considering taking little boy and I away somewhere else until he leaves town.

This is only going to get worse, isn't it?