View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 03:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
katrina1960

HELP!!!!! Son and meth

I am probably going to sound like a broken record to alot of you, but my 23 year old son is an addict and i found out has been for several years. weed/cocaine/oxicotin and now meth....becuase he claims he needs tht to stay of oxi....i have been paying attorneys fees, buying cars, drained my retirement and he still has not cleaned up....he has lost his company, his job, his realtionship, everything.....spent time in jail....heard all the plans.....and the day he got out found a high again (sorry i do not know the language). He stole all my jewelry and now I have sent him to oklahoma to live with his grandmother and I am afraid he is starting to get high again. I gues all is my dault, because I gVE HIM EVERYTHING, he never needed for anything.....why do they goet high and continuously dissapoint....i am newly married and my son stole from him so now my husband does not want him back int he house, my son has lived in homeless shelters, firneds couches and on the street the past two yers......i am still sending money and trying to help, but i want to stop and do not know how, i am afraid he will be on the street in OK and not know anyone and possible get hurt.....my counsellor told me none of this is my problem.....how does a mother just stop????? please help me.....thank you