View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 09:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sheneedshelp

We kicked her out..

We kicked my daughter Amber out last night. We didn't have choice, a couple weeks ago after her last drunk outburst We told her no more. Yesterday my husband and myself went out of town to visit some family on the fourth of July, they don't have kids so we left our three at home. Well we came home late at about 11 and we did the normal yelling were home. My 13 year old daughter came upstairs to tell me that my son went over and is spending the night at a friends house.

Obviously we're always a concerned about where Amber is what is doing and Ashley (younger daughter) said Amber was downstairs with her friend. So I went to go downstairs to go talk to her and Ashley tried to stop me and said you don't wanna do. I knew immeadately what was happening and I really didn't want to that but I went down there anyway. Amber and her friend were playing Dance Central (a video game) but they weren't really playing they were just standing there laughing, Amber's oversized sweatpants were hanging half way down her butt and you could see her thong, her friend is a little bigger than Amber and was wearing Amber's shorts and one of her shirts so her parts were just popping out everywhere, I watched from the steps for a second, they were trying to dance and Amber fell down, her friend pulled her pants down to her ankles and then spanked her butt cheeks like 5 times they laughed like it was the funniest thing ever.

I couldn't bring myself to go talk to them when they were like this so I just started crying to my husband. When I was down there I saw one empty vodka bottle and a drank bottle of wine. My husband managed to tough it out and take them to a hotel. We paid for the room, we didn't care, they just couldn't be in our house like that with my 13 year old daughter. This morning, I picked Amber up, didn't say anything, she didn't seem to be in a talking mood anyway considering she was hung over. Told her to get her stuff and before she could say anything to try to talk me out of it (which he mightve been able to do I had listened) I went to a different room. She packed her bags and one of her friends picked her up, I guess she's staying there now.

This is honestly the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, I want to throw up again. Last night I threw up because of the stress. I didn't ever imagine having to throw my own little girl out of the house especially the way she was. Pray for me to stay strong, because I'm going to need it.