Old 07-04-2011, 12:10 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Kassie how wonderful, since I was allowed to move away from XABF at work I have noticed my wound healing much much faster, as he is no longer part of my reality, or at least appears less often, I am so glad you are also getting further away from your XAH toxicity

Today it has been over a month that I dont interact with XABF in any way, YAY!!!!!

My progress: come back to the present moment more often, and am getting excited about the FUTURE! the future never existed for me until now.......

Can see victimhood and codependency in others...

I am able to realize that I am not my mom and I dont have to act or mimic her anymore. Its a sad way to live.
It has been tough but now I see how my family -ABANDONMENT "R" US - isolates from people and have very few REAL, HEART TO HEART relationships....... how they exclude people and how they give 1000% and receive nothing back........

I see the mirrors of who I was and realize I AM FREE... or at least working on NOT following that pattern!
I no longer expect dad to be someone else.

I am single and having fun.
Life still sucks and I go to grinch mode often but it doesn't last much.
I laugh and smile often!!

I know more about TC999 and no longer want jerks around her! WTF was I thinking??
I always deserved the best
And you, dear SR Reader, also deserve peace, freedom, joy

Happy independence day!!!!!!!!!