Thread: He has to leave
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 03:12 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
katie44

Thankyou for your replies. We asked AS to leave on Thursday, packed all his clothes and put them on the porch. Turns out my intuition was right,again he has stolen. Prior to him getting out of jail we had locked everything up with any value. How clever they are when they are in need of money. We had banker boxes in the garage from our business, he went through them, found an old cheque and altered it, had one of his friends cash it for $200.00. Ann I did leave a $20.00 out and guess what he took it. He just sat in jail for 4 months due to check fraud, and within a week back at it again. We told him we don't want to see him. No more manipulation, if he is hungry dont call, if he needs a ride to detox etc. don't call. There are many organizations out there that would give him a helping hand. The truth is he is not ready for recovery, he doesnt want to work, he cons, lies and manipulates innocent people out of there hard earned money. We told him he could live his life the way hes sees fit, however we would not be part of his chaos. I know I sound harsh and cold just so tired of it all. The truth is i look at my son and he is a stranger to us. He begged us to bring him home, told us all the things we wanted to hear, and I saw absolutely no effort on his part in recovery.Two weeks with him in our home was a nightmare. He rooted through all of our belongings, made a huge mess, complained constantly, had a car load of his addict friends in the driveway. Neither I or my spouse could sleep or relax in our home. We will be there one day if he is working a program, for now he is facing consequences again.