View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 09:28 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
sweetteewalls

I am so thankful for everyone on here. Today he came and said he doesn't want to go to court anymore and we can work out a schedule, which we did. Then, he proceeded to ask me to borrow $50 to help him fix his car. He said if I didn't believe him, I could go with him to the auto parts store and buy it personally. After all the verbal and mental anguish he put me through the past few days he had the audacity to ask me for $50? Does he really have no idea how crazy that is? Well I made arrangements with a friend to be here upon drop off and pick up of his visitation so I don't have to interact. Hopefully that will minimize contact. My baby girl is always asking for him, 3 is a hard age because she's old enough to notice and verbalize things. She's the only thing keeping me strong. I am trying to fill my days and nights with appointments, dinners, meetings, and plans so I won't think of him. My RAH was molesteed and abused as a child and both his parents and both siblings are addicts so I would always feel bad for him but I'm so sick of making excuses. What happened to him was awful but there is no excuse for him to take my life for granted. I don't like "hate" but I feel lothsome right now...resentful. How dare he play with me in this manner. I am so angry and don't want to become bitter.