Thread: Pet-Anon
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 08:10 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Tally

I can totally sympathise. I have two "normal" cats who do cat things and come around for a fuss when they feel like it. (both female) I then have the spoilt male who will NOT leave me alone. From the minute he hears me getting up to pee in the early hours of the morning he sits outside my bedroom door and just howls. Literally cries and meows and scratches the door for hours...HOURS!
I had to invest in ear plugs because he won't stop howling just so I can get some sleep.

If he's not on my lap when I'm sitting down he's at my feet just staring at me and waiting for the nod so he can jump up. When I'm cooking he's on the worktop staring at me.
When I go to the bathroom he waits outside for me. Take a shower, you guessed it, he's waiting out side for me. If I go to take the rubbish out he screams until I come back.

He's constantly stealing the others food, attacking them when he's bored, stealing their warm spots on the bed...I've never known anything like it.

He's driving me INSANE! But then I feel guilty for being annoyed with him because sometimes he's just very cute and I do love him to bits. It's my own fault because I spoilt him but sheesh!