Old 06-28-2011, 12:21 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
wywriter

Thanks, everybody ...Wednesday is the next one, and plans are on the table for it again. Luckily, re-anesthetizing isn't an option at the moment 'cause AH's mean ol' wifey took the debit card and got a money order for the rent, no money left anywhere. Having no credit used to really bother me, now I love the fact that there's absolutely no way either one of us can spend money we don't actually have.

No worries, baby never stays home with him except when I know for a fact there's no alcohol and no chance to get any (and long after DTs...last night he was laughing at her because monkey skins are even smaller than her). I'm planning on checking out all four Al-anon meetings here in town and see which one I fit into, but also which one baby fits into too. My mom did mention that she'd be willing to come with me to the meetings whenever she's not working. I thanked her, said that I'd rather go on my own, but I would be very grateful if she'd like some time with her granddaughter whenever she's not working. Basically, whichever meeting works for me will be mine to go to and then Mom can choose from the other three (RA with an AH). Luckily, she respects the fact that I don't really want her around when I talk about how alcohol has affected my life, considering my parents do have a prominent role that I've been working through and we both know what I have to say won't be easy to hear.