Old 06-27-2011, 03:48 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
JoCino

hey everybody and thank u for all your replies and support - for those of u who have sat in my very seat, I'm sure u all know how incredibly difficult a time this is for me...

let me just clarify something here:
1)- I know my post has 'Wife' in the title, but as I have written - I am not actually married... our day to day lives r really no different than that of a married couple... drug addiction not included.

2)- by law, even as the biological father, this country gives me, the FATHER, ZERO rights... I know this sounds unbelievable, but I have sat with legal counsel and have heard it directly from them... I'm in a rougher place than u could possibly wrap your imagination around.

3)- my daughter comes before ME... this is why I'm still here trying to find a way to be able to live with this and protect her in the meantime... if nothing else, I know I can help her if I'm around.

4)- I'm more curious about the addiction on 'my wife's end than my legal actions because of what I know... please do not take that as me not caring for my daughter - furthest thing from the truth - but more so because I need to know what to expect from this day forward.

thanks again for all your support, wishes and prayers