View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 09:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sharkbait

setting a large boundary

i think i have come to a big / massive decision in my life and the life of my 3 boys.

I just wanted to know if was maybe going to far or to hard to soon.

I do not want to have an alcoholic in my life and i do not want my boys to have an alcoholic in their life either.

i am wanting to put this to AW tonight followed by simply i don;t want her to tell me what she think or wants from this decision i want her to show me.

I'm not sure how this will go down but I'm over being kept up till 3 am on the fortnightly weekends i get to see my boys so in the morning when i get up to them i am tired and grumpy and not much fun. they deserver better, they deserver to have a happy loving home, i know that at the moment they don't have to walk on egg shells but i also know that i act as if they do have to.
and its not fair on them
they should be allowed to be happy noisy kids, and not restricted to laying quietly in the morning because she is asleep.

they deserver to be able to go out and do fun things with the whole family and not just me and them,

they deserve to have someone in their life that wants them in theirs, not wavering between wanting no part and wanting it all.

I think I have had enough and want more for my boys. as well as wanting more for myself.

------------------------------------------------
when anything can change everything and she doesn't want to change, then i must change for me.