View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 10:27 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Tuffgirl

I want to be a "good" person. I don't want to "hurt" anybody. But jeez louise - I already can't communicate with this man. I feel today by trying to reason and rationalize my feelings/stance/opinions AGAIN just opens me up to more torture. It IS torture. Being blamed for everything is torture. It infuriates me! And that wrecks my serenity.

This guy has made it clear he DOES NOT want a relationship with me, regardless of the reasons why. So why drag it on with one more conversation? Why not let him off the hook, and myself in the process?

But...I have had this happen to me. It was very painful to be cut off completely with no explanation. However, the situation was very different. I thought I was in a relationship with this person. There was no conflict that led to that cut-off. It just happened. One day, out on a date, the next, no contact. Ever again. Hurt like hell. But...he made his feelings clear, that's for sure. There was no doubt in my mind this guy never wanted to see me again.

I want to do the next right thing. Communicating with the RAH does not feel like the right thing to do. But neither does being mean or hurtful. Guess I need to give this one some more thought...

Thank you!