View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 12:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Fandy

She's woken up and we've talked to her about it. We spelled it out as clear as we can. We don't want her drinking, she's not 21 it's illegeal. If we catch her drinking in our house, if we find out she's drunk in our house. She's not gonna be in our house for much longer. My other daughter and son are supposed to tell if me they her drinking or if she appears drunk. My husband agrees with me.

I guess you needa new approach and some more strict *rules*....she's underage and out drinking heavily....this could end in a tragedy of a car accident.....along with a miriad of other problems....if i remember correctly a couple of weeks ago she arrived home in a state of undress and you addressed it as a small thing....nothing seems to have changed, she's still drinking and stripping for a camera.

i can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you it is going to escalate unless you intervine in a manner that will help her in the long run....it's not popular...but i don't see her improving at all...what is going to happen in 6 weeks when she returns to school???

i'm very sorry for your problems, but I do not think you are seeing her real issues. she needs some professional help.