Thread: Night Terrors
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 05:18 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
SusieC

I agree that it's not because of alcohol, it must be anxiety and stress. I'm here because of the Eating Disorders forum and the Adult Children of Alcoholics one, personally I've never drank. If it has to do with alcohol, it must be my Dad's alcoholism as I have many problems and past traumas from that.
I pretty much feel I ruined my life and I feel really lost, and now I have more night terrors than before. I've slept allright these last few days, I'm enjoying it while it lasts
Pigtails, that's horrible what you wrote about the window-breaking, that's exactly what I'm afraid I'll do one day...Still, let's be grateful nothing worse has happened to either of us.
"A desire to escape my surroundings/upbringing" - that's true, very true...Mine started at the age 12 too...That's interesting too!
The worst thing is that I'm always so tired next day and so angry or depressed (or both).
SpeedyJason, I'm trying to stick to a routine too but I find it very difficult. I'm REALLY disorganized and I find it very hard to be organized...I always do the routines for a few days and then I don't do it anymore because I get irritated and intolerable if I do. I'm trying though...
I started a new job too and it's very stressful, maybe that has something to do with this too.