Old 06-18-2011, 01:47 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Zencat
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

Originally Posted by yeahgr8
.athiests, on the other hand, absolutely do not believe in God and, in my experience, will fight their corner to prove that God does not exist which i've always found weird cos i don't believe in the easter bunny but you don't see me citing sources and getting upset if someone else does...i've always found the athiest as fanatical about their belief, or as they would say non-beliefs, as the religious sort...weird huh?!
I'm a atheist. I do not care if God exist. Weird huh? No not from my perspective. I have no interest, no citing need about the Easter's bunny mythical existence, fanatical weirdness about my non-belief...nope, none of that funky stuff.

I as an atheist and I personally do not care, or have any need to believe a God is anything useful, necessary and helpful for me. Also I have no desire, inclination, want or need to dissuade anybody that God dose or not exist. If you believe in God...cool by be. I just don't give a big G*****m one way or the other.

Maybe you lack an encounter of a better quality of atheist...well I am here to help