Old 06-14-2011, 10:42 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  
Lunakim

Again thank you to all that have taken the time to help and provide words of encouragement. I was at a low the day i posted and i am not making excuses for any behavior from the AH (or soon to be). I just wanted to clarify things....
He does not drink every day or even every week, but when he does he cannot stop. Yes i know it is an issue and there are red flags up everywhere. But I have somethings under control and handle the situation. I also like to have a few drinks,but i know my limits. Again i am not saying he is right for drinking.
I was just looking for some guidance and maybe a few people to connect with that are in the same boat. Things are not as bad as the sound, he does not beat me or ever get physical with me. We both say harsh things to eachother out of anger but appoligize the next day or whenever.
Again I am sorry for anyone that lives with a raging alcholoic or has been effected by one. My heart goes out to each of you. I plan to attend Al-Non to meet locals that are in the same boat as me and to get an insight on how to handle things when they do get our of control.