Old 06-13-2011, 10:11 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
m1k3

Lunakim, I am going to look into my crystal ball. I see you 10 years in the future. It is a Saturday night, you are crying. Your AH is strapped in a bed cursing at the nurses who are trying to pump charcoal down his throat so he doesn't die from the amount of alcohol he has taken. Both children are with you because you couldn't get anyone to babysit as you don't have any friends anymore. When that ordeal is over he calls you over, smiling with blackened teeth and sweetly asks you to unhook the straps because he has to go to the bathroom. You call to the nurse to ask and before you can even finish the question he is calling you every vile name in the book for not helping him. Both children have joined you in crying hysterically. You know in your heart the future is even worse and you wonder yet again why did you marry him.

While the motivations are different and my kids were teenagers I have spent several Saturday nights like this. Of course my AW doesn't remember. She's blacked out when the worst is happening.

Congrats on the wedding.